Beautiful unfurnished 3-room apartment located on the 11th floor of the popular "Rietveld building". The apartment comes with a garage space and a fantastic view!
Layout: (see map with photos)
- 11th floor: entrance, hall, fully tiled toilet room with fixed toilet and washing fountain
- The apartment has a lovely living room with open kitchen of ± 28 m²
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped with a cooking island, beautiful granite counter top, induction hob, various built-in appliances including 4-burner induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood, combi microwave, fridge/freezer combination and a dishwasher and lots of cupboard space. Access to the balcony
- From the living room you can step onto the great balcony (± 8 m²), on the left you can see a large part of Rotterdam and of course Stadion de Kuip and on the right you have a great panoramic view of the lively Maas and the skyline of the city.
- Storage room with washing machine and dryer connection
- Bedroom I: ± 14 m²
- Bedroom II: ± 10 m²
- Bathroom: ± 5 m², fully tiled and equipped with a bath, washbasin and a design radiator.
There is a neat laminate floor in almost the entire house. A parking space is offered in the underground parking garage at the property. This is a mandatory purchase (surcharge).
In short; this great home, located in a beautiful part of Rotterdam is definitely worth a visit!
Personal note landlord of Puck van Heelstraat 136 in Rotterdam:
Let's start with the fact that De Veranda is a wonderful place to live! With a great diversity of cozy restaurants – with cuisines from all over the world – the cinema, a gym and the Feyenoord stadium. The Brienenoord island is within walking distance, where you can enjoy walking and come face to face with the Scottish highlanders who roam free there for a large part of the year. Your children can also play nicely in the playground of the gardeners' association that is located on the island.
You will be on the highway as well as in the center of Rotterdam in no time, by car or public transport. Also take a look at the beautiful view over the Maas, the Brienenoord park and of course the nice apartment itself!
Living area: ± 76 m²
Content: ± 233 m³
Separate storage room on the first floor: ± 4 m²
Version: upholstered (no furniture)
- Deposit 1 month rent or Skip Deposit
- Rent excluding gas, water and light
- Tenant subscription: € 49.50 per month
- Mandatory purchase of garage: €75 per month