Spacious and characteristic double upper house with 3 bedrooms. It offers a lot of space and still has several authentic elements from the 1930s. You can enjoy all moments on the three balconies. In addition, there is plenty to do in diverse neighbourhood.
Blijdorp is very centrally located and guarantees pleasant living. Living here means greenery and tranquillity all around combined with all daily amenities in the vicinity. Think of supermarkets, specialty shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and sports facilities.
Also near the famous Vroesenpark, Roel Langerakpark and Blijdorp Zoo
Within no time you can reach the vibrant city centre (10 minutes by bike), public transport (including Central Station and Blijdorp metro station very close) and the roads (A13 and A20)
Open porch, through stone stairs to the first floor and private front door with a staircase to the second floor.
- Through the spacious hall you enter the living room
- Both sides of the living area have large windows and charming authentic details such as a stone fireplace
- The half open kitchen is located at the rear
- Adjacent is the balcony, overlooking the green city gardens and the high-rise of Rotterdam
- Bathroom is equipped with a shower, washbasin, toilet and central heating system
- Stairs to the fourth floor.
- Three bedrooms. The biggest room has access to the third balcony and stained-glass windows
- Spacious toilet with wash basin
- Built in 1939
- National monument and protected city view
- Partially double glazed windows
- In the immediate vicinity are all the daily amenities, such as public transport, shops, restaurants, good connection to highways and recreation opportunities
- Rental price is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet and tv
No rights can be derived from the content of this text