ROTTERDAM SCHEEPVAARTKWARTIER – VAN VOLLENHOVENSTRAAT: Wonderfully bright and modern furnished PENTHOUSE with large skylights in a FANTASTIC location with excellent service.
Ultimate enjoyment and comfortable living in this penthouse (without elevator) in the historic Scheepvaartkwartier, 200 meters from the park.
The Van Vollenhovenstraat is located in Het Scheepvaartkwartier where you can enjoy monumental buildings, museums and top restaurants every day. This neighborhood also offers its residents many opportunities for a relaxing walk or a drink with friends. The Scheepvaartkwartier is a protected cityscape and therefore a national monument. With almost 100 of the more than 500 national monuments in Rotterdam, the Scheepvaartkwartier is a treasure trove of cultural heritage.
Closed entrance and stairs to the upper floors.
FOURTH (TOP) FLOOR (NO LIFT):
This penthouse, furnished in Italian design, has a sleek and luxurious appearance. Upon entering, the amount of light is immediately noticeable.
The wonderfully furnished living room with large skylight and dining area. Adjacent to the living room is the bedroom with another skylight.
The fully equipped kitchen with marble-look walls is fully equipped.
The bathroom is also modernly finished with various black details.
This penthouse is part of a small-scale apartment complex that has all been completely renovated and refurnished.
- 1st floor: 2 bedrooms: 1,950.00
- 4th (top) floor: 1 bedroom - € 1.750.00
• • Herringbone floor
• • Luxurious kitchen with various built-in appliances
• • Sleek bathroom with details
• • Stylishly decorated
• • Cleaning for up to two hours per week included
• • Excellent 24/7 service
• Available directly
• The rental agreement is concluded for a maximum of 1 year
• The mentioned rental price is excluding € 250.00 for g/w/e (fixed amount)
• The mentioned rental price is excluding € 55.00 for TV/internet
• The gross monthly income is at least equal to 4x the rent
• The deposit is equal to 1 month rent
• Pets and smoking not allowed
No rights can be derived from the data, text and photos of this object.