ROTTERDAM CS KWARTIER: Cozy 1 bedroom apartment with a living area of approx. 45m2 on a stone's throw away from Central Station!
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send an e-mail **
• House will be rented unfurnished
• Living area of approx. 45m2
• Suitable for 1 person (not a couple)
• Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
The location is ideally situated for the Central Station, which can be reached within 5 minutes. Do you work in Amsterdam or surroundings? With the Intercity Direct, the travel distance from Rotterdam C.S. to Schiphol only 25 minutes and to Amsterdam C.S. only 40 minutes. For those who travel a lot by car, there is a good connection to the highways A13 and A20 within 5 minutes.
All metropolitan facilities are literally a stone's throw away. Cozy catering establishments can be found around Stationsplein, Karel Doormanstraat and Schouwburgplein. There is also plenty to do in the cultural field. Near the Roel Langerakpark and also the Vroesenpark is easy to cycle.
Shared entrance and staircase to third floor.
Bright living room with open kitchen.
The kitchen is equipped with a modern kitchen unit with a hood and a hob. Separate refrigerator.
From the living room there is access to the bedroom.
The spacious bathroom has a walk-in shower, toilet, washbasin with mirror and a washing machine connection.
• Available as of 01-08-2021
• The mentioned price is excluding € 15,- service costs
• The mentioned price is excluding € 65,- for service costs, gas, water and electricity
• The rent is excluding TV / internet (only through KPN) and municipal expenses
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• A temporary lease will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC, max 2 years)
• Suitable for 1 person (not for a couple)
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Pets and smoking not allowed
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send an e-mail.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.