***VIEWING COMPLETELY BOOKED, VIEWING NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE***
ROTTERDAM CARNISSE: Bright ground floor apartment with private garden a stone's throw from Zuiplein. The apartment has a new floor and is available directly!
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• Property is rented in current condition
• Living area of approximately 61m2
• Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
• Private garden
The apartmnet is centrally located in a quiet residential area with a view over water. The Zuidplein shopping center is around the corner and all other facilities such as public transport are in the immediate vicinity.
Front door and entrance in the hallway.
The bedroom is at the front.
Spacious living room is located at the rear.
The bathroom has a toilet and shower.
The kitchen has a simple kitchen unit with sink. There is also access to the backyard from the kitchen.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented in current condition
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• A temporary rental contract will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC, max 2 years)
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Smoking not allowed
• Pets allowed in consultation
• Minimum income requirement is equal to 3 times the rent. As a couple, this is equal to 4 times the rent
• The rent includes a € 75 discount per month (if double HR++ glazing is installed, the rent per month will increase by € 37.50. If facade insulation is installed, the rent per month will increase by € 37.50. Decision about carrying out this work rests with the landlord and cannot be influenced by the tenant).
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.