HILLEGERSBERG-NOORD: Bright 1 bedroom apartment in top location. The property has two balconies and is located on the first floor.
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• Property will be rented current condition
• Living area of approx. 61m2
• Pleasant layout
• Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
The Hillegersberg neighborhood is located just outside the ring in a water and leafy area. Although the apartment is located outside the city center, there are plenty of urban facilities to be found. You can think of nice shops and restaurants. Schools, sports facilities, supermarkets and a swimming pool are also in the immediate vicinity. Visit Plaswijckpark, the Prinsenmolenpark, the nature reserves around the Bergsche Plassen or the recreation areas around the Rotte and the Bergse Bos. No lack of relaxation! In addition, the house is conveniently located to the city center (15 minutes by bike), public transport (tram and bus connection or the metro stop Melanchtonweg) and the roads (A20 and A13).
The communal entrance with doorbells provides access to the apartments. Storage rooms are located in the basement.
From the hallway there is access to all rooms. Separate toilet.
The spacious living room has a lot of light and access to the balcony at the rear.
The bedroom is located at the rear and approx. 3.29M x 2.98M.
At the front is the kitchen with gas hob, extractor hood and washing machine connection. There is also access to the second balcony.
The bathroom has a walk-in shower, mirror and sink.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented in current condition
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• A temporary rental contract will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC)
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Smoking not allowed
• Pets allowed in consultation
• Minimum income requirement is equal to 3 times the rent. As a couple, this is equal to 4 times the rent
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.