BE AWARE: THE VIEWING IS COMPLETELY BOOKED
ROTTERDAM HILLEGERSBERG-ZUID: Bright 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with sunny garden. The property has a living area of ca. 67m2.
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• Property is rented unfurnished
• Living area of approx. 67m2
• Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
• Private garden
The neighborhood Hillegersberg-Zuid is located just outside the ring; quiet yet centrally located! Various nice shops and restaurants on the Kleiweg and the Straatweg, but also schools (primary and secondary education), sports facilities, supermarkets, a swimming pool and children's farm are in the immediate vicinity.
In addition, the house is conveniently located for the city center (15 minutes by bike), public transport (tram and bus connection or the Melanchtonweg metro stop) and the highways (A20 and A13).
Own front door and hallway with separate toilet.
The spacious bright living room has a view of the garden.
The kitchen has a kitchen block with sink. There is also access to the garden from the kitchen.
At the rear of the apartment adjacent to the kitchen is the first bedroom of approx. 2.40M x 3.31M.
From the landing there is access to the second bedroom.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• A temporary rental contract will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC)
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Smoking not allowed
• Pets allowed in consultation
• Minimum income requirement is equal to 3 times the rent. As a couple, this is equal to 4 times the rent
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.