ROTTERDAM KRALINGEN: Also suitable for 2 HOUSE SHARERS, a 2 room apartment on a GREAT location, on the second floor!
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• A well finished apartment
• Property will be rented unfurnished
• Also suitable for 2 house sharers
• Fantastic location
• Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
• 2 equal rooms, therefor they could both be used as a bedroom
Kralingen-Oost is a lively and popular neighborhood full of fun, near the Kralingse Plas and Bos. The location is ideal if you like a green environment and yet want to live close to all amenities. There are several shopping streets nearby, such as the Oudedijk, Lusthofstraat and Vlietlaan with a wide choice of cozy restaurants, trendy boutiques and nice shops. Facilities such as sports facilities and public transport (tram and metro) are within walking distance. The bustling center and the Erasmus University are located within a short cycling distance. Moreover, the major roads such as the A16 and A20 are easily accessible.
Shared entrance with staircase to all floors.
Private entrance, the kitchen is equipped with a fridge, freezer, 4-burner gas hob with extractor hood and a sink.
At the front of the apartment a spacious bedroom and at the rear of the apartment another spacious bedroom with access to the balcony.
The bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink with mirror.
• Available as of 01-07-2021
• The rent is excluding € 30,- service costs per month
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• Also suitable for students
• The apartment is suitable for a maximum of 2 house sharers
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• A temporary lease will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC, max 2 years)
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Pets and smoking not allowed
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.