**THE VIEWING IS COMPLETELY BOOKED**
ROTTERDAM BOSPOLDER: Apartment with 1 bedroom located on the third floor. The property has a living area of approximately 36m2.
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• Property will be rented unfurnished
• Living area of approx. 36m2
• Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
The apartment is located in the immediate vicinity of shops and public transport.
In 10 minutes by tram you are in the center of Rotterdam.
Nearby is the Mathenesserplein with a wide variety of shops.
The Delfshaven district is the center of amenities. Cultural facilities are of urban importance on Coolhaven Island and there is plenty of creative activity. Those looking for greenery, peace and quiet will find that in De Schat van Schoonderloo, a special residents' park. Fancy a nice drink by the water? In less than 5 minutes you are in the beautiful historic Delfshaven.
Shared entrance with stairs to the apartments.
Entrance on the second floor with stairs to the living room.
The living room is located at the rear and has an open kitchen with gas hob, extractor and sink.
The bedroom is located at the front and also provides access to the bathroom.
The bathroom has a shower, sink, mirror and connection for the washing machine.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding € 80,- for gas, water, electricity (will be paid to the landlord on top of the rent)
• The rent is excluding TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• Deposit equal to 1 month rent
• A temporary rental contract will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC, max 2 years)
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Housing allowance is not possible
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.