Modern decorated 2-bedroom apartment in the upcoming Southern part of Rotterdam. The house is located on the 7th floor of a residentail complex and is spacious, sleek and can be arranged according to your own taste. The living room has an open, light appearance, great high windows and an unobstructed view of different parts of the city.
With your own parking space.
The house is located near Hillesluis / Feijenoord, so you are always near water, space and greenery. The house is located near Beijerlandselaan and Vuurplaat, so near supermarkets, various shops, restaurants and hotspots such as the Afrikaandermarkt.
Also near Deliplein on Katendrecht, the Wilhelminapier and the largest Pathé cinema in Rotterdam.
Near public transport. A tram and bus connection is in front. NS station Zuid is also a 10-minute walk away.
- Neat, joint entrance with mailboxes, doorbells, staircase and elevator to the seventh floor.
- Entry into the apartment in the neat entrance (with toilet with hand basin). Here you have access to the living room, two bedrooms and the bathroom.
- The living room is a very light space with an attractive sitting and dining area. Through the windows all around you have a spectacular view.
- The open kitchen is adjacent to the living area. With enough cupboards and drawers to store your kitchen and cooking utensils and various built-in appliances such as a dishwasher, combi oven, refrigerator, freezer and gas hob with extractor.
- Two bedrooms. Both comfortable and practical.
- The neat bathroom has a large shower cubicle, bath and a sink with drawers and mirror cabinets.
- The complex has a communal roof terrace to enter from the 2nd floor.
- Communal bicycle shed
- Parking space in a closed private car park
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.