ROTTERDAM HILLEGERSBERG-ZUID: 1 bedroom apartment with private garden! The property is located on the ground floor and has a living area of 67m2.
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• Property is rented unfurnished
• Living area of approximately 67m2
• Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
• Own garden with shed
The neighborhood Hillegersberg-Zuid is located just outside the ring; quiet yet centrally located! Various nice shops and restaurants on the Kleiweg and the Straatweg, but also schools (primary and secondary education), sports facilities, supermarkets, a swimming pool and children's farm are in the immediate vicinity.
In addition, the house is conveniently located for the city center (15 minutes by bike), public transport (tram and bus connection or the Melanchtonweg metro stop) and the highways (A20 and A13).
Own front door with access to the hall, separate toilet, living room and kitchen.
The spacious living room has access to the kitchen and garden.
The garden has a shed at the rear.
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, induction hob, extractor and combi microwave.
The bathroom has a walk-in shower, double washbasin with washbasin, mirror and toilet.
Landing with access to the spacious bedroom.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• A temporary lease will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC, max)
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Minimum income requirement is equal to 3 times the rent. As a couple, this is equal to 4 times the rent
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.