Househunting offers for rent!
A fully furnished appartment in the old Hotel de Moriaan. The appartments have been renovated in 2000 and are fully furnished.
Oirschot and its surroundings have a long history. As early as prehistoric times, the surroundings of Oirschot were inhabited, old graves from that time in the forests near Westelbeers and traces of settlements from the Stone Age in the same area as well as on the Oirschotse Heide still remind us of this. It is believed that the first predecessor of the Church of Mary at the Vrijthof in Oirschot dates back to the fifth century AD.
he municipality of Oirschot has many places of interest. It has more than 300 national (list) and municipal monuments and has two protected townscapes. Oirschot therefore has the largest "monument density" in the Netherlands.
Some of the sights in the municipality of Oirschot:
The Roman Catholic St Peter's Basilica, the Old Town Hall, Maria Church, The former Monastery Nazareth with chapel in neo-Romanesque style from 191, and many nice biking or walking routes.
The appartment is located in a old Hotel building.
And what a location! You can walk to the centre of Oirschot in no time, several restaurants and shops around the corner. And lots of green in and around surrounding the villages.
You can do your daily shopping nearby. The A67 motorway is also easily accessible. Parking in front of the door.
- Rental price is excluding gas/water/electrivity/internet/servicecost and furnishing of € 275,-
- Total rent excl. municipality taxes is €975,- (+ €25, in case of two people)
- Housing allowance is possible.
- Deposit 1 full month rent.
- Income requires 3 month’s rent
- Rental period minimal 12 months
- Fully furnished
- Not suitable for colleagues, friends or students
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Temporary contract
- HouseHunting does not charge any kind of costs to the tenant for the rental mediation and the conclusion of a rental agreement.