Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
In the 'Hooghe Heer' plan in Eindhoven, living in an apartment is a true experience. In Meerrijk you will enjoy a carefree apartment with all modern conveniences. The apartments are located at the edge of the center of Meerrijk and adjacent to the Meerland park, a green and water-rich park the size of more than 100 soccer fields. It is a residential environment with an eye for sustainability and connection.
The apartments are in a perfect location in Eindhoven. A short distance from the bustling city center and yet here you enjoy peace, privacy and green environments on the outskirts of the city.
Layout of the apartment:
- Hall with meter cupboard and enough space for a wardrobe;
- (Partly) tiled toilet with toilet and sink;
- Living room with open kitchen equipped with various appliances, including a fridge-freezer, combination microwave oven, induction hob, extractor hood and dishwasher;
- Technical room with connections for washing equipment and mechanical ventilation;
- Internal storage;
- (Partly) tiled bathroom with shower, toilet and double sink;
- Bedroom 1;
- Bedroom 2;
- Bedroom 3;
This apartment also includes an external storage room and a parking space in the parking garage.
- The walls in the apartment, except in the meter cupboard and sanitary areas, are so flat that painting is sufficient;
- The sanitary areas are tiled;
- The ceilings in the dwelling, except for the meter cupboard, are painted white (RAL 9016);
- The floors in the house, with the exception of the meter cupboard and sanitary rooms, are fitted with PVC flooring finish in oak pattern and matching skirting boards;
- The floors in the washrooms are tiled.
To qualify for a rental property in the Hooghe Heer plan, the landlord applies some conditions. These are as follows:
- Each application is assessed individually for financial eligibility to rent a home in this plan;
- The minimum rental period is 12 months;
- The standard security deposit is 2x the monthly rent.
Some photos and floor plans are attached to the advertisement. Please note that no rights can be derived from the photos and floor plans.