Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Living in an apartment in the 'Hooghe Heer' plan in Eindhoven is a fantastic experience. In Meerrijk you can live carefree in an apartment with all modern conveniences. The apartments are on the edge of the center of Meerrijk and adjacent to the Meerland park: a green and watery park as large as more than 100 soccer fields. It is a residential environment with an eye for sustainability and connection.
The location of the apartments is ideal in Eindhoven. A short distance from the lively city center and yet quiet and plenty of privacy in green surroundings on the outskirts of the city.
Layout of the apartment:
- Hall with meter cupboard and enough space for a wardrobe;
- (Partially) tiled toilet with toilet and sink;
- Living room with open kitchen equipped with various appliances such as a fridge-freezer, microwave oven, induction hob, extractor and dishwasher;
- Technical room with connections for washing equipment and mechanical ventilation unit;
- Internal storage;
- (Partially) tiled bathroom with shower, toilet and double sink;
- Bedroom 1;
- Bedroom 2;
- Bedroom 3;
The apartment also has an external storage room and a parking space in the parking garage.
- The walls in the apartment, except in the meter cupboard and sanitary areas, are so flat that painting is sufficient;
- The sanitary areas are tiled;
- The ceiling in the apartment, with the exception of the meter cupboard, is painted white (RAL 9016);
- The floors in the apartment, with the exception of the meter cupboard and sanitary rooms, have a PVC floor finish with an oak pattern and matching skirting boards;
- The floors in the sanitary rooms have tiles.
To qualify for a rental property in the Hooghe Heer plan, the landlord sets some conditions. These are as follows:
- Financial eligibility for renting a home in this plan is assessed on an individual basis;
- The minimum rental period is 12 months;
- The standard deposit is 2 times the monthly rent.
Attached to the advertisement are some photos and floor plans. Please note that no rights can be derived from the photos and floor plans.