Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
In the 'Hooghe Heer' plan in Eindhoven, you can enjoy living in an apartment. These apartments in Meerrijk offer all modern conveniences and are located on the edge of the center of Meerrijk, adjacent to the Meerland park. A green park the size of more than 100 soccer fields. It is a sustainable and connected living environment.
The location of the apartments is perfect. A short distance from the lively center of Eindhoven, yet quiet and private in a green environment on the outskirts of the city.
The apartment has the following layout:
- Hall with meter cupboard and enough space for a wardrobe;
- (Partially) tiled toilet with toilet and sink;
- Living room with open kitchen, equipped with various appliances such as a fridge-freezer, combination microwave, induction hob, extractor and dishwasher;
- Technical room with connections for washing equipment and mechanical ventilation;
- (Partially) tiled bathroom with shower and double sink;
- Bedroom 1;
- Bedroom 2;
The apartment also includes an external storage room and a parking space in the parking garage.
The finishing of the apartment is as follows:
- The walls in the apartment, except for the meter cupboard and plumbing areas, are so smooth that painting is sufficient;
- The plumbing areas are tiled;
- The ceilings in the apartment, except the meter cupboard, are painted white (RAL 9016);
- The floors in the house, except the meter cupboard and plumbing rooms, have PVC floor finish with oak pattern and matching skirting boards;
- The floors in the plumbing areas are tiled.
To qualify for a rental property in the Hooghe Heer plan, some rental conditions are imposed:
- Each case will be assessed individually for financial suitability to rent a home in this plan;
- The minimum lease term is 12 months;
- The standard deposit is 2 times the monthly rent.
Note: The attached photos and floor plans may vary and are for illustration of finishes. No rights can be derived from the photos and floor plans.