Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
FOR RENT: Treurenburgstraat 285, Eindhoven
Rent price: €1.325,- excluding €12,50 service costs and €53,77 parking costs
In the PicusKade plan you live near the center of Eindhoven, but still surrounded by peace and quiet. So you really have everything close by: stores, restaurants, the cinema, the train station. PicusKade will be a new neighborhood in Eindhoven, built between the NRE site and the DAF museum. Right in the center of Eindhoven with the city center and all amenities within walking distance. Ideal for the true city lover. Combine the dynamics of the city center with your own place in PicusKade.
LAYOUT OF THE HOUSE
This unique rental property has 3 floors, 2 bedrooms, a spacious outdoor terrace, a private storage room and private parking in the enclosed parking garage. Below is a summary of the property.
- Private outdoor space at the front of the house;
- Entrance with space for wardrobe, meter cupboard (sufficient groups) and partially tiled toilet;
- Living room with nice view of the private outdoor space;
- Complete kitchen equipped with fridge (with freezer), combination microwave/oven, electric hob, extractor and dishwasher;
- Practical stairs cupboard with ample storage space;
- Staircase with access to the 1st floor.
- Technical room with central heating boiler;
- Fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, sink, radiator and window for natural light;
- Very spacious bedroom.
- Landing with connection for washing equipment and plenty of storage space;
- Spacious bedroom with natural light through a skylight.
The pictures shown are indicative and are of a similar apartment. No rights can be derived from them.
To qualify for this rental apartment, the landlord uses a number of allocation criteria:
- Your gross monthly income should be approximately 3.5 times the monthly rent. Vacation pay and fixed allowances are included;
- Your partner's income is fully taken into account. In the case of prospective tenants who both receive AOW, 100% of both incomes can be counted;
- You must have an employment contract of at least one year. Zero hours contracts cannot be counted. Contracts through a temporary employment agency/payroll organization are evaluated according to their own terms and conditions.
Other important information:
- Minimum rental period is 12 months;
- Service costs are €12.50 per month and parking costs are €53.77 per month;
- Standard deposit is one month's rent. For temporary employment contracts or pets, an increased deposit of two months' rent applies.