This property is offered by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A great and luxury finished 2 bedroom apartment of 75 m2 with a spacious balcony located in the district "Strijp".
The apartment is situated near the popular "Sint Trudoplein" with all desired amenities within walking distance such as shops, restaurants, Strijp S and several roads.
It's located in the recently built new complex "Vik" with its own sauna, fitness room and laundry for the residents!
The apartments can be reached via an outside gallery via a lift or the stairs.
On the other side of the building is the communal sauna, fitness room and laundry.
There is also a shared bicycle storage.
Apartment First floor: You enter the apartment through the entrance / hall with video intercom, which provides access to the bedroom, the storage room, separate toilet, ensuite bathroom and living room with open kitchen.
In the hall is also the wardrobe and the meter cupboard.
The two bedrooms are both finished with a laminate floor.
The second bedroom a smaller one, is currently in use as a clothing room.
The bright living room has sufficient natural light because of the large windows.
The finish consists of a laminate floor with underfloor heating, stucco walls and a stucco ceiling.
In the living room is the open kitchen which is equipped with a worktop with sink and plenty of storage space. The built-in equipment consists of a 4-burner gas hob, a stainless steel extractor hood, a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a combi-microwave.
- Rental price is excluding gas/water/ electricity, internet/tv and parking.
- Rental price is excluded monthly service cost of €100
- Rental price is excluded monthly parking cost of €55
- Rental price is currently with a discount of €50,-, the gym and sauna are out of use because of the Covid-19. When this opens again the price will be raised with €50,-
- Deposit 1 month rent.
- Income requires 3 month’s rent
- Rental period minimal 12 months
- Soft furnished
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Temporary contract
- We do not charge any kind of costs to the tenant for the rental mediation and the conclusion of a rental agreement.