Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Cozy and bright 1-bedroom apartment for rent at Vlierboomstraat 554, The Hague. The apartment is fully furnished and has an area of 78m2. It is located in the cozy neighborhood "Vruchtenbuurt", close to shopping center Savorin Lohmanplein, schools and public transport. Sports facilities, "Bosjes van Pex", beach, sea and dunes are easily accessible by bicycle.
The apartment has an open staircase to the second floor. The entrance is through an L-shaped hall. The spacious and bright living/dining room has a modern open kitchen with various appliances, such as a 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven, sink, microwave, dishwasher and separate fridge/freezer. The spacious bedroom is located at the rear and has an ensuite bathroom with sink and spacious walk-in shower.
- Located in the cozy "Fruit neighborhood"
- Professionally renovated
- Original details, such as stained glass windows and marble fireplace pieces
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, TV and internet, and €25 service charge
- Deposit is required
- Minimum rental period is 12 months
- Housing permit is required
If you wish to rent a property through our agency, we require the following information:
- Copy of your passport/ID card and visa
- Copy of your employment contract or employer's statement
- Copy of your most recent salary slip
If the company is renting the property:
- Copy of the Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign on behalf of the company
- Copy of the employee's passport