Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Charming and modern renovated one-bedroom apartment on the second floor of Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69-M, also known as "Golden Palace," in The Hague. The apartment is fully equipped and located in a beautiful 1885 building that has been converted into high quality apartments. Residence Copes is located in the city center, close to most embassies, Shell headquarters and other international business institutions. The rental apartments at Residence Copes meet the highest standards of quality and luxury and offer a good security system with a modern locking system. You can park your car and bike in the large courtyard and each floor of the complex has a laundry facility. The apartment is easily accessible both by car and public transportation.
The apartment has a living room, a (semi) separated sleeping area, a luxurious and modern open kitchen and a beautifully tiled bathroom. Each apartment has its own theme and the floors are accessible by elevator. Some apartments have a spacious and sunny balcony.
- All apartments are unique
- High quality renovated
- Possibility of parking
- Minimum rental period is 12 months. Short stays are also possible, price on request
- Rent includes gas, water, electricity and service charges
When renting a property from or through us, it is mandatory that the tenant provides some data at the conclusion of the agreement in order to draw up the rental contract. This data consists at least of:
- Copy of the passport of the tenant and occupants
- Copy of the employment contract or employer's statement with income information
If the contract is made on behalf of the employer:
- Extract from the Chamber of Commerce (not older than 6 months)
- Copy of the passport of the authorized representative on behalf of the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee