Would you like to live in one of the first villa parks in our country, surrounded by greenery, including the Scheveningen forests, Westerbroekpark and Hubertuspark? Near the beach, the dunes, Scheveningen and only 20 minutes by bike from the city center of The Hague? You will find all this in Parklane Residences in The Hague's Van Stolkpark; 43 unique apartments in one of the most beautiful places in The Hague. Apartment 14A-7 is a three-room apartment which has a spacious living room with open kitchen and a spacious balcony, accessible from the bedrooms.
There is space for parking around the building, but the emphasis is on a green landscape that fits in with the environment. The site is closed off with a beautifully detailed fence that can be opened by the residents with a remote control. You enter through a stately entrance that is finished with a beautiful natural stone floor that continues in the light corridors to the apartments. The natural stone finish can also be found in the frames around the front doors. Of course, all apartments can be reached by elevator.
Living in the atmosphere of the 1930s with the comfort of today. In order to guarantee modern comfort with respect for the original atmosphere, great attention has been paid to details in the finishing of the apartments. For example, the oak floors are laid in a herringbone pattern and equipped with underfloor heating. The modern, sleek kitchen is equipped with high-quality built-in appliances and stone worktops. The color scheme matches the dark window frames beautifully. In the special, also beautifully finished bathroom, the walk-in shower and the spacious bathroom furniture offer you the luxurious feeling of a five-star hotel.
Each apartment has its own parking space in the enclosed garden surrounding the building. This way your car is safe and you are always assured of a parking space. In addition, residents have the option of using the electric shared car for a fee, which is ideal if you do not have a second car. A charging point is also available on site for private electric cars.
Layout apartment 14A-7;
- Entrance in the hallway which provides access to all rooms.
- Bathroom with bathroom furniture, walk-in shower and toilet.
- Separate toilet accessible from the hallway.
- Two spacious bedrooms also accessible from the hallway, with access to the balcony.
- Living room is spacious and equipped with many windows, making the apartment feel very light.
- Open kitchen with all modern conveniences such as an integrated dishwasher, a combi-microwave, a 4-burner induction hob with extractor hood and a fridge-freezer combination,
Acceptance and additional costs;
- Apartment 14A-7 is offered unfurnished for €2250.00 excluding water, electricity, television, internet and local taxes.
- Excluding €120.00 service costs.
- Excluding advance payment for heat, depending on the apartment and number of people, this will be between €65.00 and €120.00.
- Furnishing of the apartment is possible at an additional cost, to be determined on the basis of wishes.