Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Note: To be considered for this spacious upstairs apartment in Arnhem, you need to register. Please send us a completed registration form, which you can request through our office, along with the required documents. The landlord will make a selection for viewing on this basis.
This upstairs apartment is within walking distance of the bustling city center and is available immediately. With all amenities within easy reach, the property offers a generous living room, spacious kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, and a separate toilet. A big plus is the beautiful roof terrace with nice views. Curious?
- First floor: Entrance hall with stairs to second floor.
- 1st floor: Living room, kitchen with access to balcony, toilet and staircase to the 2nd floor.
- 2nd floor: Two spacious bedrooms, 1 with balcony, bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and sink, pantry and staircase to the 3rd floor.
- 3rd floor: Spacious attic with large skylights, lots of storage space and a beautiful roof terrace.
- Rent price: € 1.295,- per month (excl. gas, water, electricity).
- Service costs: € 75,- per month.
- Deposit: 1 month rent.
- Minimum rental period: 1 year.
- No pets allowed.
To qualify for this property the following information must be provided for the applicant and possible partner:
- Completed registration form (available from our office).
- Employer statement.
- Copy of last paycheck.
- Copy of proof of identity.
- BKR registration.
- Mortgage or landlord statement.
- Self-employed persons should attach a complete balance sheet for the past 2 years.
- Gross monthly income (from permanent employment) should be 4.0 to 4.5 times the bare monthly rent.