Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Unique apartment in a quiet location with breathtaking views of the Singelgracht and the Tropenmuseum! This charming 2-room apartment (approx. 66 m2) offers an oasis of tranquility in the heart of the bustling city. The facade is particularly wide, no less than 14 meters, which provides an absolutely phenomenal view of the Singelgracht and the Tropenmuseum. The apartment is rented furnished and has a balcony, a spacious bedroom at the rear and a convenient storage space. Experience the convenience of a single-floor apartment that is extremely light and airy thanks to the many large windows. This is a unique opportunity you don't want to miss!
The staircase in the common entrance leads to the second floor.
Entrance hall with wardrobe and separate toilet, living room with French doors to the sunny balcony at the front, overlooking the canal. The apartment has full-width windows, allowing plenty of natural light in. The semi-open kitchen has a built-in fridge-freezer, a gas stove (4 burners), microwave and dishwasher. The spacious bedroom adjacent to the living room is large enough for a desk or closet. The bathroom is accessible from the bedroom and has a shower, a sink cabinet and an internal storage/laundry room with washer and dryer.
The separate storage room (about 8 m2) is accessible from the stairwell.
The apartment is located in the cozy Plantage neighborhood in the center/east of Amsterdam. Alexanderkade is a charming street along the Singelgracht and is surrounded by characteristic buildings. It offers a harmonious blend of quiet surroundings, while the hustle and bustle of the city is within easy reach. For your daily shopping, you can visit the nearby Albert Heijn, Dappermarkt and Czaar Peterstraat. There are several bars and restaurants within walking distance, including Café De Groene Olifant, the bars and restaurants near Oosterpark and Brouwerij 't IJ. The area is also home to several cultural venues, such as the Tropenmuseum, Artis Zoo, Stopera and Theater Carré. Directly opposite the apartment is the quiet and green Oosterpark.
The area has excellent public transport connections, with streetcar stop Alexanderplein (streetcar 1, 3, 14 and 19) and Amsterdam Muiderpoort nearby, and is also easily accessible by car via the A10 freeway (exit S100), which connects to the A1 (Almere), A2 (Utrecht, Maastricht), A4 (Schiphol Airport, The Hague) and A9 (Haarlem).
- Monthly rent: €2,750, excluding gas/water/electricity;
- Semi-furnished and furnished;
- Deposit: 2 months rent;
- Available immediately, minimum rental period is 12 months;
- Lease agreement for fixed term, maximum 2 years;
- Potential tenants agree to a screening; any costs are the responsibility of the tenant;
- The apartment is not available for students or sharers;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment;
- Annual indexation according to regulations (2023: 4.1%), first indexation will take place on July 1, 2025.
- Well-arranged apartment of approx. 66m2;
- 1 bedroom;
- Wide facade of 14 meters;
- Beautiful view over the water;
- A sunny balcony where you can sit outside;
- Kitchen equipped with various kitchen appliances;
- Laminate floors throughout the apartment;
- Hot water and heating are generated by the central heating boiler;
- Energy label C;
- Around the corner from the university;
- Storage space in the attic;
- Very central location, near Central Station, stores, bars and restaurants and easy access to the highway.
Come see or contact our office to make an appointment to view this apartment.
We have compiled this information with the utmost care. We accept no liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or for the consequences thereof.